3.23.2009

where my brain resides this hour


proof that amazing comes in red-headed packages and coveralls


You are Marianne Dashwood

Most girls can relate with Marianne on a more personal level than some of Austen's other characters. She represents the emotional longings and struggles that seem to attack and bless us at the same time. Loyal to a fault, passionate for experience and life, and a bit over-emotional, Marianne matures and grows (making her so beloved).

(at 84%)

this came as no surprise
waiting for my Colonel Brandon
who will love me despite all that



4 comments:

Kris said...

I feel bad that I've never read Sense and Sensibility when I enjoyed the movie so much.
Question...what was the anime movie that you posted screenshots from?

Naomi

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel...

Abigail Marie Kramer said...

i'm also curious about the amazing red head in the anime movie... would love to know what it is!

abi bechard said...

it's from Porco Roco.
enjoyable muchly