3.26.2008

'hullo'

this is what I do
so. *breathe*

lots of happenings in my life.
merelight work and all that jazz.
also since last post;
my car was broken into,
ripped my favourite jeans,
read Milkweed,
loved Milkweed,
worshiped with the saints,
got my first real massage,
slept 12hours in a row,
and laughed at my siblings.

it's 5:45am and I'm off to nanny in a few.

I had a dream last night that I lived on my own.
was looking for a little apartment.
maybe someday.
maybe.

I'm determined to see a movie sometime this week.
it's been ages.
actually...
it's been ages since I did anything spontaneous and as wasteful as a movie.
bout time.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the bottom photo. where was it taken?

Ptáček said...

ah! I'd been wondering what a 'before editing' shot of yours look like! verah cool.

hope your car isn't too damaged!
0.o